- Our sister initiative to the south, the Council for Textile Recycling encourages national awareness around textile recycling with their slogan “Wear, Donate, Recycle” and is aiming to achieve zero textile waste going to landfill by 2037.
- http://www.ecoindexbeta.org/ - The outdoor industry’s progress towards a collaborative and standardized “scorecard” to rate a product’s level of sustainability throughout its lifecycle.
- The NICE Consumer Project is a Danish Fashion Institute effort to positively influence consumer behaviour and to raise consumer awareness about fashion products’ impacts on society and the environment. You can follow the process that developed the Framework for Achieving Sustainable Fashion Consumption through this webinar series: Session 1, Session 2 and Session 3.
Extended Producer Responsibility:
- The Canada Wide Action Plan for Extended Producer Responsibility is a harmonized approach to EPR created by the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment to be implemented within the jurisdictional authority of each government.
- British Columbia EPR Fact Sheet outlines a brief history of EPR in BC, current practices and future direction for the province
- Follow the progress of on Packaging and Printer Paper EPR in B.C. through the Recycling Council of British Columbia’s Website